If you require my assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me via one of the two routes below. I will do my best to assist in any way I can.
Before doing so, please click here to check that I am your MP as I am only able to act on behalf of my own constituents due to Parliamentary rules.
I receive a lot of requests for assistance and so, to be fair to all, I take each piece of casework in the order that it was received. I aim to take action within ten working days but often do so much quicker. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give my office a call on 020 7219 4000.
I hold regular advice surgeries in East Ham. If you would like to book an appointment, then please call my office on 020 7219 4000 between 9am and 9.15 am on Monday morning. You'll be prompted to leave a message - please do so with your contact information. Appointments are given on a first come, first served basis every Monday.
Please note that your phone must be able to accept No Caller ID/Unknown/Withheld phone calls for us to call you back.
Addresses as follows:
East Ham Town Hall: East Ham Town Hall, Barking Road, London E6 2RP (entrance opposite the old Police station)
The Trinity Centre: East Avenue, London E12 6SG (red-brick church close to the junction of East Avenue/High Street North).
- Friday 24 August: 2.00 - 5.00 pm at East Ham Town Hall
- Friday 31 August: 2.00 - 5.00 pm at East Ham Town Hall
- Friday 7 September: 2.00 - 5.00 pm at East Ham Town Hall
- Friday 14 September: 12 noon - 3.00 pm at East Ham Town Hall
- Friday 21 September: 2.00 - 5.00 pm at East Ham Town Hall
Drop-in advice clinics
My staff hold regular advice clinics. Unfortunately, due to other commitments, I am not usually able to be there. There is no need to book - just drop-in, and my team will do their best to see you. The next drop-in clinics will be:
- Friday 24 August: 9.00 am - 11.30 am at the Trinity Centre
- Friday 31 August: 9.00 am - 11.30 am at the Trinity Centre
- Friday 7 September: 9.00 am - 11.30 am at the Trinity Centre
- Thursday 13 September: 9.00 am - 11.30 am at the Trinity Centre
- Friday 21 September: 9.00 am - 11.30 am at the Trinity Centre
If you are coming along to a surgery or drop-in clinic, please remember to bring relevant documents and reference numbers with you.
You can also request assistance by submitting the online form below. All fields marked * are mandatory.